Linggo, Marso 9, 2014

My Reflection

                This grading period I have learned a lot of things. We made things that I will never forget. This grading period, this is the time I will make things memorable. Third year, this year I have joined the ISNHS combo as a guitarist. If I dont joined ISNHS combo maybe I am still not good in playing guitar. They teach me the correct chords and they grant one of my wish. Wish that could be small to some people but big to me. This year I aspire to become a CAT officer so I became a COLT aspirant and I was in Bravo company. This year, I have experience to dance when the time of our juniors ball. I danced all of my friends and special someone and I make my time memorable.
          My last year. This last year in my high school life I have done and created memories with my friends "Jave, Chadric and Joliemar". We do crazy things, we share problems, and makes everyone happy. Some says that we are in out of this world but I say to them that it's better to be someone else than be an a person who says something in our back. We have only 2 months left to enjoy and make some memorable and meaningful memories that we may bring it in our college life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento