Lunes, Marso 3, 2014

My Dream, My Future

                              What will I become in the future

                       Every person has its own journey in life. Some of us fail and some of us succeed in there dreams. For me the key to the success of your dreams is alsoq with you because you are the one making decisions.
                       After 10 years, I graduated in Criminilogy and I've already pass my licensure exam and I got my job as law enforcement officer in our municipality and I choose this because I want to protect people around me as well as my family. After 10 years, I am a soldier and I have a rank of first lieutenant and I've receive a lot of medals and I solve problems and I been acknowledge by our president and our president promote me in higher rank.
                       After 10 years, I have now a wife and her name is "Maribel Alasaas Villanueva" XD and that time we were saving money for our lot that will be the place were are house will built and this house will be the place to raise our children if ever. 
                       Now I am trying my best just to succeed in my dreams and I will try to be a better person and to do my job in the future so that no one will say something at my back someday.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento